Training and experience provide the basis for adding value to building projects which may be:
- Financial Benefit
- More Space
- Better use of Existing Space
- Improved Image
- More Comfortable surroundings
- Use of Additional Space to Greater Advantage
- Use of Appropriate Design and Technology
including Energy efficiency (Hi-tech / traditional?)
- Registered and Chartered Architect – Member of the Royal Institute of British Architects
- More than twenty years experience in Private Practice, Local Authority and Health Authority offices working on a whole range of projects prior to setting up practice
- The practice was founded in Winchester, Hampshire in 1990 and, after a brief relocation to central Brighton early in 1999, has since 2002 been based in Salisbury now providing a base for work in Wilshire, Hampshire and Dorset. Suitable projects further afield are also considered
- Many successful domestic alteration, extension and refurbishment schemes completed
The practice aims to provide a high quality comprehensive service to a variety of clients from initial feasibility through to detailed design and inspection of construction. Partial services are also offered to cover any aspects of the wider design and management of projects.
The practice has a particular interest in Energy Conscious Design and increasingly in Sustainable and “Eco” constructions and examination of these issues now forms part of nearly all projects.